Publication Announcement

Viktoria Lyssenko vglyssenko at YANDEX.RU
Fri Aug 14 04:05:21 UTC 2009

Dear Allen,
 It is in Russian - "Indiiskaya Filosofiya. Encyclopedia".
Thank you for your congratulation, isn't it the first specialized philosophical encyclopedia ever published?

Новая почта пришла http://mail.yandex.ru/promo/neo/welcome/sign