Sri Lankan Ayurveda

Osto, Douglas D.Osto at MASSEY.AC.NZ
Thu Aug 13 19:12:55 UTC 2009

Dear List Members,

I have a student who has approached me with an interest in Sri Lankan Ayurveda (something I know very little about). Is anyone aware of any recent major studies that I can direct him to?

Best wishes,

d. osto

Dr. Douglas Osto
Religious Studies and Philosophy Programmes
School of History, Philosophy and Classics
Massey University
Private Bag 11 222
Palmerston North
New Zealand
ph: +64 6 356 9099 ex. 7608
http://www.douglasosto.com
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Viktoria Lyssenko [vglyssenko at YANDEX.RU]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 2:34 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Publication Announcement

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the publication of the book entitled "Indian Philosophy. An Encyclopedia"
in the Publishing House "Vostochnaya Literatura", Ed. Marietta Stepanyants,Moscow, 2009. 950p.
Please, have a look at http://www.vostlit.ru/KartNotSerial/kart268f.htm
The Encyclopedia is the result of the collective efforts of Russian Scholars from Moscow, S.Petersboug and Ulan-Ude. It was designed and prepared for publication at the Institute of Phisosophy, Russian Academy of sciences.
I was quite upset to discover some rather annoying misprints especiaally in diacritics, but taking in account that we were extremely restrained by the delay allowed by our sponsor, there  was no time left for a meticulous proof-reading.
Victoria Lysenko,
Research Professor,
Institute of Philosophy,
Russian Academy of Science,