Sri Lankan Ayurveda

Karin.Preisendanz karin.preisendanz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu Aug 13 21:07:35 UTC 2009

Dear colleague,

The selected papers of Jinadasa Liyanaratne, "Buddhism and Traditional
Medicine in Sri Lanka" (Kelaniya 1999), may be a good starting point for
your student.

With best regards,
Karin Preisendanz

--
Karin Preisendanz
Institut für Südasien-, Tibet- und Buddhismuskunde