'adhimukti'

Bill Mak bill.m.mak at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 1 06:40:30 UTC 2009

Hi McComas,
I believe there is a short, but very informative article 『勝解
abhimuktiについて』on this subject by Sakurabe, who compared most
of the Pāli, Skt, and Tibetan materials extant.
Sakurabe Hajime, 桜部建. 1997. 增補版佛教語の研究. 昭和50
年發行 ed. 京都: 文栄堂. 34-39.
I thank Prof. Funayama of Kyoto University for the reference.
Regards,
Bill Mak