Anup Sanskrit Library

Karin.Preisendanz karin.preisendanz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Mon Apr 27 09:34:24 UTC 2009

Dear colleague,

In the context of two of my projects, I have recently had success in
getting (limited) access to the Library. After some correspondence with
the two gentlemen in charge, permission was granted to three project
scholars to use the Library daily for an extended period of time and do
collation of relevant mss. on the spot. This was in spring and summer
2008.

Regards,
Karin Preisendanz

--
Karin Preisendanz
Institut für Südasien-, Tibet- und Buddhismuskunde