majority in Hindu law

Patrick Olivelle jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Apr 9 22:18:57 UTC 2009

This is a vexed question and you repeat the old view. Do take a look
at the articles by Albrecht Wezler and Richard Lariviere in the
volume I edited on Dharma published as a special issue of the Journal
of Indian Philosophy, 2004, vol. 32: pp. 421-873.

Patrick Olivelle