Bibliography ?

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 05:59:23 UTC 2009

Sorry, I hope I am not duplicating any information if I point out that a look at the online South and Southeast Asian Art & Archaeology Index (ABIA) might be useful too: . There are also the two derived book publications mentioned on that site, which will be available in Delhi at the IGNCA at least.
Arlo GriffithsEFEO / Jakarta