Matthew Clark address

Christian K. Wedemeyer wedemeyer at UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Sep 30 18:12:20 UTC 2008

The following request was received by the INDOLOGY Governing Committee.
Any replies should be made off-list, please.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:35:55 -0400
From: 	Sundaresan, Vidyasankar (GE Infra, Water)
<vidyasankar.sundaresan at GE.COM>
To: 	INDOLOGYCOMMITTEE at liverpool.ac.uk

I am looking for the contact information of Matthew Clark, author of

The Dasanami-Samnyasis: The Integration of Ascetic Lineages Into an
Order, 2006, published by Brill Academic Publishers.

The book jacket says he is currently an independent scholar, so I'm
presuming he is not at present affiiliated with any university
department. An offline response would be appreciated. My email ids are
vidya.s at ge.com and svidyasankar at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Vidyasankar Sundaresan