2nd circular of the 14th World Sanskrit Conference

Akihiko Akamatsu aakamat at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Mon Sep 29 06:33:31 UTC 2008

Dear members of the list:

The 14th World Sanskrit Conference will be held in Kyoto, Japan in
September 1-5, 2009. The organizers would like to inform that the 2nd
circular of the 14th WSC has been published. Detailed information
concerning the registration, accommodation, sections and other
practical matters is available at our updated web-site

http://www.indology.bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/14thWSC/

In addition to the web-version of the 2nd circular, the site contains
the necessary forms for registration and hotel reservation.

I apologize for a possible double mailing, as some of you might have
received this document in another posting.

With best wishes,
Yours

Secretariat
14th World Sanskrit Conference