Request for an Illustration from Early German work on Indian myths (F. Wong)

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Sep 25 21:12:01 UTC 2008

Allen,

Niklas Muller's book seems to have been an important influence (and
the source for Indic materials) for Johann Malfatti (1775-1859),
described by Christian Kerslake as one of the "founding figures of
modern occultism."

Kerslake's article is here:

http://culturemachine.tees.ac.uk/InterZone/kerslake.htm

The illustrations seem to be like those in Robert Fludd's and
Athanasius Kircher's works. Was this just a common style?

Luis
_____