books on Gupta inscriptions, Nepal

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Mon Sep 15 20:03:05 UTC 2008

Dear Enrica,

I have sent you in a separate message scans of the articles on inscriptions by Baburama Acarya from the bibliography of his works in BAbuRAma AcArya ra uhANkA kRti (Kirtipur, V.S. 2029).

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Team Coordinator
South Asia Team, Asian Division
Library of Congress, Jefferson Building 150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
tel. 202-707-3732; fax 202-707-1724; athr at loc.gov
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress.

>>> Enrica Garzilli <garzilli at ASIATICA.ORG> 08/29/08 7:42 AM >>>

Dear Colleagues,

does anybody know titles and biblio of the books on (Gupta) inscriptions by
Baburam Acharya, Yogi Nara Hari Nath e Naya Raj Pant? (perhaps Mahes Pant,
though I don't have his latest email address)

Thanks in advance, please answer me on or off list,

Dr. Enrica Garzilli