paa.tha recitation audio/video?

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 05:40:23 UTC 2008

I'll post Jan's website when I get to my office. In the meantime, thanks to
Luis; and Arlo was able to loan me exactly the CDs Luis refers to, which
appear to have such examples on them.  Hearty thanks for the reference!!

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:20 AM, Luis Gonzalez-Reimann <reimann at berkeley.edu