Did Emeneau make plans for a DED3? (Re: Sanskrit and Tamil question

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 15 09:14:21 UTC 2008

I found George's reminiscences of Emmenneau's personal life below very
evocative and striking.  I would like to encourage other members of this
INDOLOGY forum to share their own memories and notices of teachers and
colleagues, from time to time.  I think it greatly enriches this forum.

Best,
Dominik