New Muktabodha Digital Library Catalog and Search Engine

Mahony, Bill bimahony at DAVIDSON.EDU
Thu Oct 9 19:51:25 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The Muktabodha Indological Research Institute is pleased to announce a major
upgrade to its on-line digital library.

All of Muktabodha's collections have been consolidated into a single
cataloged collection listable by title, author or subject. The exception is
the collection of Saiva Siddhanta texts because it is a joint venture
between Muktabodha, the French Institute of Pondicherry and the École
française d'Extrême-Orient.

Perhaps more importantly, a newly implemented search engine allows
researchers to locate words or phrases within the many e-texts over the
Muktabodha collection as a whole or in part.

In recent months over thirty Tantric/Agamic e-texts have been added to the
digital library. On average, four to five new texts are added each month.

For access to the library, please go to our website:
<http://www.muktalib5.org/digital_library.htm>.

We invite your use of this free resource.

Sincerely,

William K. Mahony
Professor of Religion, Davidson College
President, Muktabodha Indological Research Institute