faculty positions JRRSU Jaipur

Frank Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Oct 1 15:23:58 UTC 2008

Dominik and all,

I don't see why not--try hiring someone in the U.S. who is not a
citizen--one has to jump through procedural hoops; and Canada job notices
specify that Canadians will have priority.  It is contradictory to the
idea of a world of universal scholarship, but this is, after all, the
Kaliyug.

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus of History, South Asian
      Studies & Comparative Religion
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3560      USA
Co-editor, H-ASIA
President, H-NET Humanities & Social Sciences Online
Managing Director, Bibliography of Asian Studies Online