AW: Request for help with manuscript

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Wed Oct 1 00:09:02 UTC 2008

Dear Reinhold,

I have cc'd my colleague Dina Bangdel to see if she has an ideas. The
main figure is a monkey with Hands on his legs as well and clear tail
in both.  He also appears in five as well.  The only monkey I know of
is Hanuman who is extremely important in Nepal especially at this time.

The Durga is clearly a later addition by some one who simply does not
have the same skill level as the rondel painter

Is there a 1_06?