Third International Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Symposium - Registration open

Brendan Gillon brendan.gillon at MCGILL.CA
Fri Nov 28 20:20:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

I hope to send you a scan of the registration later today. Otherwise, I
shall send it in on Monday,

Brendan Gillon

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Department of Linguistics
McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
H3A 1A7  CANADA

webpage: http://www.arts.mcgill.ca/programs/linguistics/faculty/gillon