Left and right

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 5 05:22:06 UTC 2008

Yes,
 In  India   right hand is used for  auspicious  work  and taking food  in
right hand. Left hand is used for  toilet purpose . So lef  hand is not
normally used for eating.
 Once a Swiss friend came to me, and he offered me  sweets in  his left
hand   and I did not  take that.
 After  that he got to know that right hand is  for offering good things.
Even in our day to day   activities we use right hand  for respecting
others.  Now a   days there ie a trend   to  greet in  left hand. Namaskar (
folding two hands )  is madw with  two hands. Butnow  a days  some people
greet in    left hand only which is  bad.
 Even if you offer  some ting to  some body it should  be in    right hand.
Offering   any thing  in left hand is considered  disrespectful and insult ,
or neglence.
  bets

--
Dr Mahendra Kumar Mishra
State  Tribal Education Coordinator,

Residential Address:
D-9 Flat  Kalpana Area  Bhubaneswar  751014,India
phone 91+674-2310167(r)
094376-36436(m)