query about Gopinath Kaviraj

Alberto Pelissero alberto.pelissero at UNITO.IT
Mon May 19 10:23:48 UTC 2008

Dear members, here a query on behalf of a student of mine.
You can answer to my address. Thank you in advance for help.
Alberto Pelissero

My name is Sara Bianchi and I am doing PhD in Indological field at Torino
University
(Italy). I am looking for a book that I couldn't find out even in India.
The book
is: Govindagopal Mukhopadhyay (ed), Life & Philosophy of Mahamahopadhyay
Gopinath
Kaviraj: papers presented at the seminar on the life and philosophy of M. M.
Gopinath Kaviraj, Calcutta 1978.
Thank you,
with best regards
Sara Bianchi