Computer question

Frederick Smith frederick-smith at UIOWA.EDU
Fri May 9 22:38:17 UTC 2008

I hate to bother the group with yet another computer query, but... My
University has decided to give me a new computer, and because I use Mac, it
MUST be a desktop model (IMac) with OS X.5 (Leopard). Does anyone out there
use this system with Indic fonts? In my limited understanding, this
operating system is very different from the older ones, and I hope of course
that it supports what I do. What (once again) are the best Nagari fonts for
Mac, esp. that can be used on OS X.5 (Leopard)? I will assume I can continue
to use Gentium as default Roman font, right?

Thanks,
Fred Smith