INDOLOGY FAQ: teething problems

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu May 1 01:58:14 UTC 2008

I'm sorry about the teething problems.

Those of you who decided to have a go at the FAQ found you couldn't create
an account, even though there's a button saying you can.

Here's the way forward:

If you wish to have write-access to the INDOLOGY FAQ, please send a
request to the INDOLOGY Committee at the usual address:

   indologycommittee at liverpool.ac.uk

Apologies for the clunkiness.  We have to do it this way so that we can
restrict contributors to members of our forum.

One more thing:

The FAQ is for people to write potted but scholarly versions of their
indological interest areas.  It's not just a collection of hot links to
work elsewhere, though of course as in any Wiki, outbound links are
welcome too, as part of the referencing.

Best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk