Lexical problem

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Mar 4 18:10:08 UTC 2008

http://www.ubio.org/browser/details.php?namebankID=8459485

Ubio.org is very helpful on this kind of thing.

And botanicus.org gives references to early botanical literature,
including digital images of the pages on which the plants are mentioned.
In the case of premna spinosa, two references are given.

But these sources don't give ordinary English names.

Dominik