Prithvi Sukta

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya2004 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Sun Jun 22 12:50:44 UTC 2008

Atharvaveda (;Saunakiiya)12.1.1 without accent marks
satya.m brhad .rtam ugra.m diik.saa    tapo yaj;na.h p.rthivii.m dhaarayanti/
saa no bhuutasya bhavyasya patny     uru.m loka.m p.rthivii na.h k.r.notu//
DBhattacharya

--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Harsha Dehejia <harshadehejia at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: Harsha Dehejia <harshadehejia at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Prithvi Sukta
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Date: Sunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:40 PM

Friends:

I have to do a lecture next week and am looking for a line or two from the
Prithvi Sukta where the earth is being eulogised.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please send it to me in Romanised Sanskrit.

Many thanks.

Harsha V. Dehejia
Ottawa, ON., Canada.

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/