Announcement and Call for Papers - Rethinking Religion in India II: 'Rethinking Secularism'

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 24 14:00:34 UTC 2008

dear  friend  I will present a paper  on Indian religion .
 besat regards, mahendra mishra

--
Dr Mahendra Kumar Mishra
State Tribal Education Coordinator,

Residential Address:
 D-9 Flat Kalpana Area Bhubaneswar 751014,India