Contact address

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Jul 7 11:03:31 UTC 2008

Maurer's course seems really good (but I haven't used it in the
classroom), and I've regretted for years that it can't be used widely
because of the high pricing.

I wonder if it would be worth getting up a petition to the publishers?  If
someone wanted to do that, I'd gladly sign.

Best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk