The Manuscripts of the Tantraloka of Abhinavagupta

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 26 12:33:47 UTC 2008

Dear All,
                 For past more than a year I have been engaged in
pursuit of finding the manuscripts of the Tantraloka of Abhinavagupta,
the author of several other texts in the Kashmirian Trika domain of
Saivism. I have been successful to a certain extent, but I believe
that there is always a possibility of advanced exploration and I might
have, owing to my immaturity, skipped some collections. In case any
one of the scholars is aware of the availability of the manuscripts of
the Tantraloka in India or in any other foreign country, may I request
him/her to share the information with me. I am aware of the
collections at the following places; Srinagar, Jammu, Varanasi, Pune,
Lucknow, Trivendrum, New Delhi, Berlin and London.

I would immensely grateful for this favour. Thanking you in
anticipation.

Best.
Mrinal Kaul

Mrinal Kaul