Obituary-Pandit Nilkanth Gurtoo (A Sanskrit Pandit from Kashmir)

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 20 06:02:09 UTC 2008

Allen,
              I am yet to find that out. I will  have to talk to his
family members and sort out the things. Thanks for asking anyway. In
case I find some useful unpublished material, I shall try to put the
scanned versions online. Best. MK

*************************
Mrinal Kaul
# 37/4 Pandoka Colony