RasAyana

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 10 22:58:56 UTC 2008

Probably you refer to the message which Oliver Hellwig sent to the Indology List in February this year. I paste it below. Incidentally, this is a question that can easily find an answer through the Archive function of the List, freely accessible to all (http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/indology.html).
  Jan Houben

James Hartzell <james.hartzell at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  Colleagues

A few months back there was a posting to the list announcing a new, online
RasAyana terminology dictionary. Could someone supply the link?

James Hartzell
U. Manitoba

  ***

Date:         Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:20:22 +0000  Reply-To:     Indology <[log in to unmask]>  Sender:       Indology <[log in to unmask]>  From:         Oliver Hellwig <[log in to unmask]>  Subject:      Online-dictionary of Indian alchemy  Comments: To: [log in to unmask]  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"    Dear list members,    I would like to announce the release of an online-dictionary of alchemical   texts in Sanskrit. The site can be found at www.sanskritreader.de (follow   the link for Rasavidya/Indian alchemy; and make sure that JavaScript is   activated).    Best, O. Hellwig