Buddhist universities

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Fri Dec 5 16:31:01 UTC 2008

Your friend probably already knows the Encyclopedia of Monasticism
which concentrates on Christian and Buddhist.

Just in case:

William M. Johnston, ed., Encyclopedia of Monasticism: two vols.,
Chicago and London, Fitzroy and Dearborn publishers, 2000.

John