Scan needed ~ Udanavarga pages

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Wed Dec 3 18:56:35 UTC 2008

Dear Stephen

Manchester University Library apparently still has the book, though
since re-organization it seems to have been placed in store,
entailing a bit of notice to get hold of it. If you are still stuck
tomorrow,  let me know and I will try to pick it up when I go in to
teach Sanskrit on Friday.

Best wishes--

Valerie