Scan needed ~ Udanavarga pages

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 3 19:06:48 UTC 2008

At McMaster University last year, the entire critical edition of the Mbh
(they had had a first edition), disappeared -- not stolen -- but gone and
removed entirely from their records as though it had never existed. Despite
the fact that McMaster use to have a thriving Sanskrit program for decades
and many have used the text over the years, the librarians claim that it
could not have ever existed. . . . .

BF