books on Gupta inscriptions, Nepal

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at ASIATICA.ORG
Sat Aug 30 08:34:04 UTC 2008

Thank you Mahes, yesterday I checked that (it's easy to find it in
international online libraries, thank God open and public). I need to know
in which books and journals (with biblio of course) they published
inscriptions or studies on them. Titles are a bit too generic.
Perhaps you know at least your father's publications.

All the best, and thank you again,

enrica

ps perhaps, since we know each other, you want to answer to my private
yesterday mail off list?