books on Gupta inscriptions, Nepal

Mahes Raj Pant mahesrajpant at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 30 01:47:28 UTC 2008

None of these scholars has written an independent book on the Licchavi inscriptions. However, there are a lot of publications of theese scholars in now defunct journals, namely Purushartha, Sam.skr.ta-sandesha and Itihaasa-prakaasha and still running PuurNimaa, all published from Kathmandu.

Mahes Raj Pant> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:42:57 +0200> From: garzilli at ASIATICA.ORG> Subject: books on Gupta inscriptions, Nepal> To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk> > Dear Colleagues,> > does anybody know titles and biblio of the books on (Gupta) inscriptions by> Baburam Acharya, Yogi Nara Hari Nath e Naya Raj Pant? (perhaps Mahes Pant,> though I don't have his latest email address)> > Thanks in advance, please answer me on or off list,> > Dr. Enrica Garzilli