AW: Kadamba

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Tue Aug 19 14:00:29 UTC 2008

For Anthocephalus Cadamba see Watt's "Dictionary of the Economic Products of
India", vol. I, p. 266 (s.v. A.1192). I recommend the index volume of that
work. All volumes are part of the GRETIL e-library:

www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gr_elib.htm

Once you have entered the online catalogue, type "Watt" into the search box,
or click the "All titles" button in the left freame and scroll.

Best regards

Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Goettingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83

gruenen at sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm

GRETIL e-library:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gr_elib.htm