Kyoto-Harvard transliteration

Rosane Rocher rrocher at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Sun Aug 3 19:18:08 UTC 2008

I recall an early article by Richard Salomon titled "An ancient
diplomatic dispute," or something to that effect, which studies the dire
consequences of contravening to this Sanskrit (and Indo-European) "law."
Sorry I can't give an exact reference at this time. I am up in the
mountains, and my collection of offprints is in town. Rich is also out
of station at the moment.

Rosane Rocher