Looking for Vedic Samhitas???

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez h.arganisjuarez at YAHOO.COM.MX
Thu Apr 17 22:44:09 UTC 2008

  Dear Professors:
  Some of you, can help for this query???
  Thanks very much
  Horacio F. Arganis-Juarez
  Researcher of IEFAC, IBCH and U A de C,
  Saltillo, Coah.
  Mexico.

  Hope you're doing well.

I have a question - do you have texts of Vedic samhitas with acarya
commentaries? Madhva supposedly wrote Rigveda bhasya (to some texts).

I'd like to know if Rv 1.164.31 what said in sanskrit? About one text in three places of Atharvaveda (6.22.1, 9.10.22, 13.3.9
- here it has a different end). What is its proper translation?

Thanks in advance,

 Jan Mares

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/