contact information for K.P. Jayaswal Research Information

Christian K. Wedemeyer wedemeyer at UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Apr 9 22:02:56 UTC 2008

The KP Jayaswal Institute is one of three institutions housed in the
lovely Patna Museum building (the others being the Patna Museum itself
and the Bihar Research Society). So, the only thing you could add to the
address to make it more specific would be "Patna Museum" as the second
line. I don't know of any street address that would be of any use.

In my experience (and I have heard this confirmed by others), none of
these institutions reply to mail inquiries. They were lovely when I
visited, very friendly and welcoming, but I could not get any response
by mail on a couple of occasions.

Good luck!

--
Christian K. Wedemeyer
Assistant Professor of the History of Religions