Date of nATyazAstra

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 8 04:32:30 UTC 2007

Dear Dr. Orelskaya,

Thank you.

I have seen the 200 BC - 200 AD/2nd century BC - 2nd century AD date cited
in many articles too. In fact, have also seen dates as early as 5th century
BC! But I would like to know if rigorous work has been done to identify the
different layers belonging to different dates. In other words, has there been
any scholarly work in recent years justifying dates earlier than the one
suggested by Prof. Gerow for any part of nATyazAstra? I would appreciate any