Bibliography for Asia and Europe Exchanges

franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Tue Sep 4 07:39:45 UTC 2007

Sorry for the superfluous message, I did not read Ashok's while responding.
Another classic is L. Alsdorf, Deutsch-Indische Geistesbeziehungen. Glasenapp
has also written extensively on this subject, e.g. Kant und die Religionen des
Ostens.
Best,
EF