epitaph for Friederick Rosen

Rosane Rocher rrocher at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Oct 31 19:58:48 UTC 2007

Sorry for the delayed reaction. I was overseas and away from email.

The initials C.F.L. might stand for Christian Friedrich Lassen, and the
final B - just possibly - for Bonn. Perhaps someone more familiar than I
am with 19th-century German academic Latin might have a suggestion for
s.p.(b.).

Best wishes,
Rosane Rocher