asva sastra

ashok.aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 28 16:13:32 UTC 2007

A Google search with "Kikkuli" will be helpful in getting acquainted with
thoughts on horse training expressed in Hittite in the 14th century B.C.

I *faintly* recall that P.K. Gode wrote an article on the date of Nakula,
a/the a;sva-;saastra author/founder. Pl check the volumes in which his
articles are collected.

ashok aklujkar