Nearness and Respective Correlation

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Tue May 29 14:09:02 UTC 2007

On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:30:17 -0400
  Bob Hueckstedt <rah2k at VIRGINIA.EDU> wrote:
> Colleagues:
> Otto Harrassowitz has decided not to keep in print my
>1995 monograph on the history of the interpretations of
>Astadhyayi 6.1.77: iko yan aci. Therefore, it is being
>sold very cheaply until December 2007. I have not been
>able to find it listed on their website, but if you write
>to verlag at harrassowitz.de I'm sure they will be able to
>help you out. The ISBN is 3-447-03631-1.

It is actually listed on the website of the publisher
Harrassowitz. Here's the shortened URL:
http://tinyurl.com/29bd3s

By the way, you have to go to the publishing division of
Harrassowitz, that is: www.harrassowitz-verlag.de
You will *not* get the information from the bookselling
division, that is: www.harrassowitz.de
For some reasons I don't know both parts of Harrassowitz
have different web addresses (and pages) and do not mix
well together in other respects. This can be very
confusing.

All the best
Peter Wyzlic
--
Abt. f. Indologie
Inst. f. Orient- und Asienwissenschaften