Commentaries on Rasaratnasamuccaya

Kenneth Zysk zysk at HUM.KU.DK
Fri May 4 16:15:38 UTC 2007

If I remember correctly Anandashrama also published a commentary to this
text mentioned by Dom under a separate title, but I don't have it handy to
check the details. Perhaps someone else has the specifics.

KZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dominik
Wujastyk
Sent: 4. maj 2007 17:57
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Commentaries on Rasaratnasamuccaya

PS The Anandashrama edition of the RRS is digitized and available from the
DLI (www.dli.ernet.in).  It's a careful edition, done by V K Bapat and M C
Apte in Pune in "saalivaahana"saka 1812 (+78 = 1890).  Without commentary,
but with a series of interesting drawings at the end of the book.

Dr Dominik Wujastyk
Senior Research Fellow
University College London
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/histmed

On Fri, 4 May 2007, gruenendahl wrote:

> A hint by Kenneth Zysk pointed me to the obvious: Meulenbeld's History of
Indian
> Medical Literature, where it is stated that the Bodhinii was written by
Aashubodha