Commentaries on Rasaratnasamuccaya

gruenendahl gruenen at MAIL.SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Fri May 4 10:21:55 UTC 2007

Respected members of the list,
I'd like to ask your help in a question concerning commentaries on the
Rasaratnasamuccaya, ascribed to one Vaagbha.ta:

Apparently there are two commentaries, one "Bodhinii" and one ".Tiikaa".
On the other hand I have two names (or honorary titles) connected with these
commentaries, viz., Aashubodhavidyaabhuu.sa.na and Nityabodhavidyaaratna.

I have no access to a printed edition including these commentaries, and the
catalogues at my disposal do not indicate the exact relation between the two names
and the said commentaries. Would someone be so kind as to tell me who wrote
which?

Many thanks in advance.

Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Göttingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83
Fax (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 23 61
gruenen at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm