Vaastusuutropani.sad

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 6 21:12:13 UTC 2007

Hi Arlo!

Here are some reviews:

Frederick M. Asher. Journal of the American Oriental Society, Vol.
104, No. 3 (Jul. - Sep., 1984), pp. 599-600

W. A. P. Marr. Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies,
University of London, Vol. 47, No. 3 (1984), pp. 576-577

Wayne E. Begley. Journal of the American Academy of Religion, Vol. 52,
No. 3 (Sep., 1984), pp. 615-616

cf also: Bafna, Sonit. "On the Idea of the Mandala as a Governing
Device in Indian Architectural Tradition." The Journal of the Society
of Architectural Historians, Vol. 59, No. 1 (Mar., 2000), pp. 26-49

Apparently a fourth revised edition of this work was published in 2000
[http://www.univie.ac.at/religionswissenschaft/baeumpubl.htm].

Best wishes from Australia.

Regards,

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim