vaarttaa

diwakar acharya acharyadiwakar at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 20 09:19:19 UTC 2007

araluukamahaabhaaga.h k.samyataa.m kaalavyatyayam|
bhavadde"saprave"sasyaanij~naa~njasyena labdhavaan|
ahamityetasya puurva.m suucanaa na mayaa k.rtaa|
saptaahaani vyatiitaani me rug.nasyaa"smakaara.naat|

I had some uriner inflammation and it turned out to be a small stone in one
kidney. After three weeks, I am hopeful that it is diluted and gone. I have
a followup on Friday.

Otherwise everything going well, and I am looking forward to be in Leiden.

With warmest greetings,

Diwakar

Diwakar Acharya
Graduate School of Letters