Bibliography on the Kasikavrtti

Pascale Haag phbernede at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 18 11:57:03 UTC 2007

Dear collegues,

In a forthcoming volume (Studies in the Kāśikāvṛtti: The Section on Pratyāhāras.
Critical Edition, Translation and Other Contributions (ed. P. Haag and V. Vergiani), Firenze, FUP), we are planning to  publish an updated version of the  Bibliography on the Kāśikāvṛtti prepared by Yves Ramseier a few years ago and available online.

We would be happy to send the current version to anybody who might be interested. In order not to miss any contribution, we would be grateful if you could  inform us about any recent publication on the subject.

Many thanks in advance.

Pascale Haag.

-------

Maître de conférences
Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales
Centre d'études de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud
54, bd Raspail
F-75006 Paris
France

Pascale Haag-Bernède
Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales (CEIAS)
54, bd Raspail
75006 Paris