Indological full-book PDFs : Sylvain Levi

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Jun 18 05:30:35 UTC 2007

As long as we're on the subject, are any of you
aware of an available, useable scan of Levi's
Mahaayaanasuutraala.mkaara, including both
text and translation volumes (together or
separately)? I haven't found it in Google or DLI.

In the absence of such, I would be grateful for
suggestions about how a copy in any format might
be obtained.

Matthew T. Kapstein
Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies
The University of Chicago Divinity School

Directeur d'études
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris