EFEO Pondicherry center (Re: contact information for Dominic Goodall

Jean-Luc Chevillard jlc at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
Tue Jun 5 17:21:28 UTC 2007

Dear John,

Dr Dominic Goodall is currently
the head of the Pondicherry EFEO center.

You can find his E-mail and Phone number
on the following page
<http://www.efeo.fr/contacts/centres.shtml>

I hope this helps

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (CNRS, University Paris 7, Paris)