Sanskrit Universities List Updated and more...

jkirk jkirk at SPRO.NET
Sun Jun 3 16:00:40 UTC 2007

You need to fix the link for Uppsala University.
 All one gets is a dialog box to log in to someplace or other.

Joanna Kirkpatrick
Also a member of Indology

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pankaj Jain
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:11 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Sanskrit Universities List Updated and more...

Thanks to all the kind inputs and suggestions, I have just added all of
them.

As an ex-alumni, I was myself surprised why name of Columbia University was
missing, especially when Prof Gary Tubb's lectures full of wisdom and
anecdotes still ring in my ears!

Also, enthused by your welcoming responses, I am now building a similar list
for South Asian Religions also. Kindly send me (off-list) names and weblinks
of departments, thanks!

Pankaj Jain
Edison, New Jersey
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/pjai